Optimal Swing Clinic
The chiropractic team based at Cottrell Park Golf Resort near Cardiff, has excellent experience of treating sports injuries and general pain resulting from work or normal everyday activities. See us at the Optimal Swing Clinic for sports injuries or at Precision Chiropractic for back pain and neck pain unrelated to sport.
If you have back pain, neck pain or a sports injury then contact us today and book to see us at Cottrell Park. Come and experience our fully trained and registered chiropractors.
Situated in a private and relaxed chiropractic facility within the golf club, the clinics services are available to all, not just golf club members.
Chiropractic treatment for pain usually consists of a mixture of the following:
- Chiropractic manipulation ('Adjustments'): These will be specific adjustments to correct dysfunction at your joints and surrounding muscles.
- Massage and other specific soft tissue techniques aimed at restoring function to tightened, spasmed or pain producing muscles.
- Specific stretching.
- Treatment that addresses the specific limitations that surround areas demonstrate in order to ensure that when you return to sport or other activity you are less likely to further damage the area.
- Vertebral adjustments & soft tissue release methods are a very effective, safe and pain free treatment of joints.
- Rehabilitation exercises to improve strength and mobility around painful areas.
A treatment session will usually last between 20 and 30 minutes and we will always begin with a quick re-assessment of how you have been progressing.
What do our Chiropractic patients say? 100% validated independent reviews show that we have a 100% of our patients would recommend our services to a friend.